Facebook pixel

Patient Rights & Notices

Grievance Process

You may report any complaint or grievance to any employee of AltaPointe Health. All complaints received will be reported to the Consumer Needs Specialist.

  • If you are not satisfied with the solution, you may request that your complaint be reviewed by the AltaPointe Consumer Needs Committee.
  • You will receive a response with a possible solution from the AltaPointe Consumer Needs Committee within 10 working days.
  • If you are not satisfied with the solution offered by the AltaPointe Consumer Needs Committee, you may request that your complaint be reviewed by AltaPointe’s Chief Executive Officer. You will receive a response from the Chief Executive Officer within 30 days.

At any time, you may contact the following agencies regarding your complaint/grievance.

If you feel that any of your rights have been violated or if you want further information, you may contact the following:

Alabama Department of Mental Health Advocacy Office

(800) 367-0955

Alabama Disabilities Advocacy Program

(800) 826-1675

AltaPointe Health Consumer Needs Department

(251) 450-4303

Alabama Department of Human Resources

Baldwin County: (251) 945-2400

Clay County: (256) 346-6800

Coosa County: (256) 377-2000

Mobile County: (251) 450-7000

Randolph County: (256) 357-3000

Talladega County: (256) 761-6600

Washington County: (251) 847-6100

You may contact the Joint Commission’s Office of Quality Monitoring to report any concerns or register complaints about AltaPointe Health either by calling (800) 994-6610 or e-mailing complaint@jointcommission.org.

You may also call Elder Care at Alabama Department of Public Health in Montgomery/Division of Health Care Facilities to report a complaint and/or to ask questions about your Advance Directive at (800) 356-9596, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.


Call Now Button