For more information or to report a problem

If you have questions and would like additional information, you may contact the Consumer Needs Specialist at (251) 450-4303.

If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with the Consumer Needs Specialist at AltaPointe Health or with the US Secretary of Health & Human Services. There will be no retaliation for filing a complaint.

Your written statement to AltaPointe Health and/or the Office of Civil Rights must include the following:

  • Your name, address, telephone number, and your signature
  • How, why and when you believe you were discriminated against
  • Name and address of institution or agency you believe discriminated against you
  • Any other relevant information


Call Now Button