AltaPointe Health Systems is required to:
- Maintain the privacy of your health information.
- Provide you with notice as to our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to information we collect and maintain about you.
- Abide by the terms of this notice.
- Notify you if we are unable to agree to a requested restriction.
- Accommodate reasonable requests you may have to communicate health information by other means or at other locations.
- Train our personnel concerning privacy and confidentiality; implement a sanction policy to discipline those who breach privacy or confidentiality of our policy.
We reserve the right to change our practices and to make the new provisions effective for all protected health information we maintain. Should our Information practices change; the revised notice will be available through your therapist and in the lobby of the facility.
We will not use or disclose your health information without your authorization, except as described in this notice.