We appreciate your choosing BayView Professional Associates. Our professionals have reserved time to spend with you during your scheduled appointment time. Please note BayView’s payment procedures, below.
Click on a question to review the answer.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required if you cannot make your scheduled appointment.
- A $50 fee will be charged if BayView does not receive a 24-hour appointment cancellation notice.
- Patients must remit all copays, no-show fees and account balances (including required deductibles) at the time of service.
- BayView expects your account to be settled when you arrive for your appointment, otherwise you will need to reschedule your appointment.
Most BayView providers are in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, Aetna, Cigna, Humana/LifeSync, Value Options (Beach Health), Medicare, Healthsprings, Tricare, Viva, Allkids, American Behavioral, and many national EAP carriers.
Also located in Mobile’s BayView office building is Montlimar Outpatient Services, a program primarily dedicated to adults in Mobile County insured by the Alabama Public Education Employees’ Health Insurance Plan (PEEHIP).
Certain insurance plans limit their coverages to particular credentials. Please check with your insurance company for specific coverages on your plan.
- We employ many different credentialed providers, including the following:
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists and Psychiatrists
All copayments and deductibles are due at the time of service according to your health insurance plan’s allowable amounts. We require full payment at the time of service when a health insurance plan does not consider BayView “in-network.”
BayView accepts cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.