AltaPointe Health Systems plans and facilitates a comprehensive, behavioral healthcare system that promotes the wellness and recovery of people living with mental illness, substance abuse and developmental disability.
Philosophy of Service
- We are responsible for the public system of mental health, substance abuse and developmental disability service provision throughout Mobile, Baldwin and Washington counties in Alabama.
- We facilitate a comprehensive behavioral healthcare continuum through clinical excellence, cultural awareness and community partnerships.
- We believe it is our obligation to promote mental health awareness and understanding.
- We ensure psychiatric competence by educating and training future healthcare professionals.
- Our care delivery model is characterized by dignity and respect of the individual, patient and family involvement, each patient’s enhanced role function and integration into the community.
Everything we do is directed by these five core values:
We focus on understanding individual and community needs and respond with compassion, dignity and respect.
We deliver care that meets the highest-quality standards and achieves the best possible results.
We keep our word and take responsibility for our actions.
We bring new ideas and concepts to life through creativity, invention and problem solving.
We collaborate with others to achieve common goals.